RUN IN JAPAN!
in the 2015 Senshu International City Marathon in Osaka, Japan on 15 February 2015
We are looking for a marathon runner to represent Wellington!
If you are:
- keen to be an ambassador for Wellington City
- able to contribute and participate in the Wellington Sakai Association after you return
- have completed marathons
- a regular runner, fit and in training
- able to run a mostly flat-course marathon in winter conditions in four hours or less
- a Wellington City resident or work in Wellington City 18 years or over.
Please apply by downloading the application form from Wellington City Council’s website
Wellington.govt.nz or Wellingtonsakai.org.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to Wellington Sakai Association, PO Box 7215, Wellington 6242 by Friday 31 October.
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed and then the finalists will go into a draw to win.
Listen to Newstalk ZB’s ‘All Sport Breakfast’ 7–9am, Saturday 8 November, when the Mayor of Wellington will announce the winner.
Our successful representative will travel FREE to Japan, staying three nights in a hotel and three nights in a Japanese homestay. This wonderful opportunity comes from Wellington’s sister-city link with Sakai City, one of the host cities for the Senshu Marathon.
For further details, contact Frances Yamada on email@example.com or call 021 868 704.